William T Linton (Author)
This fun, writing kids' journals for boys and girls journal, is also a coloring book for kids helping to bring their imaginations to life. This gratitude journal for kids is recommended for children ages 4-9. You can use the blessing for inner peace with your children. The questions are designed to help you grow closer with your children by encouraging them to verbally process their emotions instead of acting out and get them thinking more deeply about their lives. This 5-minute gratitude journal is also a daily mindful lettering book and drawing book for kids 6-8. Best used as part of a regular routine, like bedtime. If you find your children are struggling to open up feel free to share about your day and allow them to express themselves through drawing or coloring. Concepts such as forgiveness and peace are advanced for children but can be taught. Acting out and physical aggression are unhealthy, yet natural unlearned expressions. However, if your children learn to express deep emotions verbally in a safe environment this is an invaluable tool they can take into adulthood. This requires you as the parent to be able to set aside any insecurities, anger, conflicts, and unforgiveness you are personally dealing with during this time to be able to focus on creating this safe environment.
Often many positive and negative patterns of behavior are formed in early childhood. Patience, forgiveness, loving-kindness, and generosity are all great qualities to cultivate, teach and demonstrate for your children early in life. Some of these may come naturally. Others may take longer for your children to grasp. Make this time about them.
Here are a few features of this book:
Press start on the tv, computer, or game platform to turn it off and open these journals for kids to help provide for this great opportunity. This notebook for kids can also be used as a large children's coloring book, not a small coloring book. As a keepsake, this diary journal is also a writing book for kids aged 6-8 and 4-9. As you go through the questions with your kids this will also become a motivational journal.
- The gratitude and forgiveness blessing for inner peace is included to help you start off this time with your kids.
- Letter to parents. An opportunity to use this book, along with other relevant books, to help provide direction. This is a guide or tool to help you.
- Keepsake. You can either destroy this journal once completed or save it as a great reminder to you and your children of their personal growth as time passes. You can use this as part of a scrapbook or a gift to your child when they hit adulthood.
- Daily questions. Sometimes it's not easy to know what to say. This kids' journal can help provide opening questions. It's recommended you add or change questions as your child shares or the flow of the conversation.
- Coloring book for girls and boys. These can be used with the younger children who find it easier to color and draw than explain feelings or the older children who are more creative.
- A great gift for 9-year-old girls and boys ages 4-9. As you go through these kid's journals for girls and boys, consider it coloring books for girls and boys. This book is one of a few jumbo coloring books and for younger children a coloring book toddler. This 3-minute positivity journal or journal for kids can be a part of your kid's bedtime activities.